About Dallas Air Solutions Heating and Air Conditioning
We take pride in our work and focus on your HVAC needs as a priority. Our team is NATE certified, drug-free, trained and certified to perform the best HVAC services in the community. With 30+ years in the industry, our team is ready to serve you. Our focus is to help you save money and obtain quality home comfort solutions for years to come.
Thank you for your trust and we stand ready to service your HVAC requests.
LASTING SOLUTIONS ARE THE MISSION
We will combine expertise with care to readily meet your needs and solve your HVAC problems. Dallas Air never compromises quality for time! We seek to give our clients realistic schedules that accommodate to their lives. We strive for honest customer service, and in that only consider a job complete when it is finished to your satisfaction.
“We at Dallas Air Solutions thank you for being a great customer and want to share an update on the actions we are taking to help protect against the spread of COVID-19. The rapidly changing coronavirus pandemic is a source of uncertainty for all of us.
All of us currently find ourselves having to process our way through uncertainty, understandable anxiety and heightened risk. What is most important now is that you stay safe and healthy. Our commitment remains focused on the health and well-being of our customers as well as employees. We urge customers to call and reschedule non-emergency service calls if you have a fever, respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath and cough or had exposure to a known or possible corona case.
Earlier today, we announced our detailed plan to ensure a clean and healthy work environment for our team while working in your home or business.
Dallas Air Solutions has instituted the following enhanced protocols:
- Implemented CDC guidelines for employees concerning hand washing, avoiding close contact if possible, and staying at home if they are sick.
- Field employees are instructed to not shake hands, or hug when greeting customers.
- Before each call or install, all field employees will thoroughly wash and scrub hands and nails well with soap and water. Doctors know that this is the most basic line of disease defense.
- Field employees will limit contact with any surfaces unless absolutely necessary.
- Employees will cover their shoes when coming into your home. Covering outdoor shoes is an excellent public health practice. This habit will cut down on the transmission of bacteria and viruses from the big dirty world into your home.
- With your permission employees will clean high-touch point areas, including counter tops, restroom areas, glass, handrails and doorknobs they encounter while in your home or business.
At times like this, communication is key, and we will continue to provide you with the high level of support and service you’ve come to expect from us. In addition, we are prepared to respond quickly on an as-needed basis to do our part in mitigating the spread of the virus. We will continue providing all the services of AC and heating repair in Dallas.
Thank you for your continued loyalty.”